Shanghai Do Or Die is the observations/ramblings/writing of Creative Director/Musician/Writer Sean Dinsmore - a New Yorker who now lives in Hong Kong and travels around Asia frequently.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

JOURNALISM - SHANGHAI STAR

Whoa! What a difference four months makes (happy 2008 by the way)...
Well, and just like that suddenly blogspot is back in the good graces of you know whom - for how long is anyone's guess with the the way things have been going lately. So I better get this thing as up to date as possible.
I have started writing for the Shanghai Star (which is part of China Daily) so I will add those articles always under this heading: JOURNALISM - SHANGHAI STAR.
So here's the first few I have written - generally I have sort of a free hand to write about people/places/things I like. Lucky me.

No comments: